Get into the skies with one of the most reliable wireless avionics module available in the market today. Meet the Astro Link, an affordable portable device that combines a state-of-the-art aviation grade AHRS technology, dual-band ADS-B Receiver, and an internal WAAS GPS for navigation. This USA made device brings peace of mind to every pilot by offering a progressive back-up solution at any time. The Astro Link is capable of driving Synthetic vision displays and provides navigation information you need to turn your tablet into a real glass panel.
Price: $ 599
- High-performance AHRS. Each Astro link is meticulously calibrated to for optimal performance even during aerobatics. The AHRS data refreshed at 14 frames per second, the max rate of turn is 500 deg/sec and attitude is completely independent of GPS.
- Integrated WAAS GPS with a built-in antenna that allows precise navigation using any of your favorite apps. The Astro Link GPS signal eliminates GPS dropouts resulting from using other devices.
- Dual-band ADS-B Receiver. Free in-flight Weather and Traffic and no need for remote antennas! The Astro Link allows you to monitor weather radar, METARS, etc. It also captures traffic information even where the competition simply won’t reach.
- A wireless platform offering iOS/Android/Windows compatibility. The Astro Link acts as a router sending all the data to up to 6 mobile devices wirelessly.
- Connect to a wide variety of apps. There are lots of apps available in the market today so why limit to just one? Connect your Astro Link to any of your favorite navigation app or connect to Levil Aviation Free AHRS Utility App.
- Small and lightweight The Astro link is a small and convenient sized device with just 4.3” x 3.2 x 1” and a total weight of 12 oz.
What’s in the box?
- Wireless Broadcasting Outer Module unit
- USB to mini USB cable
- Silicone stoppers
- Protective bag
This USA made device brings peace of mind to every pilot by offering a progressive back-up solution at any time.